American Gold Eagle coins are the official gold apr57 coins of the United States of America. Struck by the United States Mint in four weights, the gold apr57 American Eagle coin made its debut in 1986. Right now, 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are available to purchase from APR 57 in near-perfect condition.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab!
- Available since 1986!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/2 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is Lady Liberty.
- The reverse includes the image of a family of bald eagles.
- Purchasing multiple coins through this listing could result in receiving several with the same date mark and labels.
Each of the individual 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle Coins in this listing is available to you as a near-perfect specimen. Any coin with a Mint State 69 certification exhibits full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Examples of acceptable flaws at this certification level include minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
This APR 57 listing of 1/2 oz American Gold Eagles is a random year issue. This means that you will receive 1/2 oz Gold Eagles from random years based on the availability of coins in our warehouse when your payment is processed for shipping. As such, if you purchase multiples you may receive several coins with the same date mark and the same labels.
Examples of possible labels that you could receive with your purchase include the Early Release or First Strike labels. These indicate that the coins were received by the respective grading houses within the first 30 days of their original date of issue matching the date mark on the coin.
The obverse of 1/2 oz American Gold Eagles includes the vision of Lady Liberty created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. She is depicted walking toward the viewer with the US Capitol Building visible at her feet in the background and a ring of 50 stars around her figure.
On the reverse of all American Gold Eagles is the design of a family of American bald eagles. This image was created in 1986 by Miley Busiek exclusively for use on the Gold Eagle program. It depicts a male eagle flying over the nest as a female offers shelter to a hatchling under her wing.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to reach out to APR 57. Our customer service team is available to you at 212-246-2000, online using our live chat, and via our email address.