LORD ELGIN CORSICAN POCKET WATCH
We offer a rare and stunning 1926 Elgin Corsican solid 14K white gold 12-size Art Deco pocket watch in mint original condition. We have seldom seen any antique pocket watch of any vintage in such phenomenal original condition as this. Stunning solid 14k white gold case is like new and appears to have been never used. Very minor signs of handling, but in excellent condition overall. It has extremely crisp engraving and engine turning. The back casing is tastefully engraved, "To my pal James P. Dawson from Jack Dempsey October 1, 1926". Case back and inner dust cover are pristine inside and out. The proprietary Corsican engraving within is exquisitely crisp and perfectly preserved. Tight hinges throughout. Tight bow. Original stunning textured dial with stylized applied yellow gold art deco Arabic numerals and original hands. High-grade Lord Elgin 21 jewel stem set movement is running strong and keeping time even though it appears that it has never been serviced or touched. This is an unbelievable example of this iconic Art Deco pocket watch. If acquisition of only the finest pieces is your criteria, then your expectations are sure to be exceeded.
The watch comes with certification of authenticity and has a $20,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Arabic Numbers|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at