An original high quality print commemorating David Cone’s final pitch on the famous July 18, 1999 Perfect Game. This print features Cone in the field, wearing his New York Yankees uniform just seconds after making his last pitch on the July 18th, 1999 game against the Montreal Expos. This piece is in excellent condition, signed ‘Dave Cone, P.G 7/18/99’ with a blue ink felt tip pen and is professionally framed with black and white mats in a black wooden frame. With Steiner hologram
David Brian Cone (b.1963) is an American former Major League Baseball pitcher, and current color commentator for the New York Yankees on the YES Network and WPIX. A third round draft pick of the Kansas City Royals in 1981 MLB Draft, he made his MLB debut in 1986 and continued playing until 2003, pitching for five different teams. Cone batted left-handed and threw right-handed. Cone pitched the sixteenth perfect game in baseball history in 1999
Our Price: $795.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Team:||New York Yankees|
|Title:||“Perfect Game, Final Pitch”|
|Size/Dimensions:||Approximately 16'' x 20''|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||Approximately 20'' x 24''|
|Date of creation:||1999|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT