2000 VINCE CARTER NBA ALL STAR DUNK CONTEST GARRETT ELLWOOD PHOTO W/COA & 10K APR VALUE!
This is an original Garrett Ellwood photograph of NBA star Vince Carter during the All-Star Slam Dunk contest on February 12, 2000.
Vincent Lamar Carter Jr. (1977-) is a former professional basketball player for the NBA. He mainly played shooting guards and small forward positions, but he also played forward force later in his career. Carter earned nicknames such as “Vinsanity," "Air Canada" and "Half Man, Half Awesome” by delighting audiences with his running skills and slam dunks. He is well known as the Greatest Dunker of All time. This photograph shows Carter in the midst of performing a between the legs bounce dunk. He won the 2000 All-Star Slam Dunk Contest performing this dunk along with an array of other impressive feats.
Garrett Ellwood is a prolific professional photographer. He has worked for the NBA and on other major campaigns. His photography has appeared in publications such as Sports Illustrated, Time, Newsweek, Life, and ESPN the Magazine to name a few.
The photo measures, 20” x 24”. This piece is mounted on a gray board and measures 24” wide by 28” high.
Appraisal Value: $10,000
Our Price: $4,995
Specifications of Piece
|Dimensions with mounting:||20'' wide x 24'' high|
|Dimensions without mounting:||24" wide x 28’’ high|
|Circa-Period :||c. 2000|
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT