In the American Gold Eagle apr57 series, investors will find a total of four different coins to choose from when buying gold. The 1 oz gold coin was long the favorite of investors in this series, but the fractional weights have shown periods of prominence as well. The 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz Gold Eagles often feature the lowest mintage figures in the series, making them more difficult to find as time passes. Today, 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are available to you online from APR 57 with PCGS or NGC certification.
- Available to you inside of PCGS or NGC protective slabs!
- Struck every year since 1986!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The face value of $10 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Obverse side features Lady Liberty.
- Reverse side includes a family of American bald eagles.
- Random year listing means you may receive several coins of the same date mark and labels when buying more than one through this listing.
American Gold Eagle coins are the official gold apr57 coins of the United States. As such, the United States Mint is legally obligated to produce these coins each year to meet the demand of investors. This means that mintage figures for the coins have experienced significant ebbs and flows over the course of time. The highest mintage figure for the 1/4 oz Gold Eagle came in its debut 1986 release when 726,000 coins were struck. The lowest mintage figure came in 1991 when a sparse 36,000 coins were struck.
All of the 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins in this listing come to you with a near-perfect certification. The Mint State 69 grade means the coins have full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Coins with this grade are limited to acceptable flaws that include minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
APR 57 offers these coins from a random year listing. This means your specific coin is chosen when your payment processes for shipping. You may receive numerous coins with the same date mark if you buy more than one. Examples of possible labels that come with your coin include First Day of Issue. This means that the coins were received within 24 hours of their release from the United States Mint.
On the obverse of all 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coins is the image of Lady Liberty created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. The reverse side of American Gold Eagle coins features a family of American bald eagles created in 1986 by Miley Busiek.
Please dont hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. You can call APR 57 at 212-246-2000, chat with us live online, or send us an email.\
|PCGS or NGC
|Graded Plastic Slab
|.25 Troy Ounce
|Free Shipping on Orders Over $199