The American Gold Eagle is the official gold apr57 coin of the United States. Introduced in 1986, these gold coins are a popular choice among investors each year, with certified versions of the coins attracting investors with a keen eye. Right now, 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are available to purchase from random years from APR 57.
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS or NGC!
- Available each year since 1986!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $50 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Obverse includes the famed image of Liberty by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Reverse features the family of nesting eagles by Miley Busiek.
- Includes random labels from random years of issue.
Each 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coin you purchase today is in Mint State 70 condition. The PCGS and NGC issue this perfect grade to coins that exhibit full, original mint luster and feature no detracting flaws of any kind.
In this unique listing from APR 57, you have the opportunity to purchase an American Gold Eagle coin from random years of availability. The coin has been struck in each year since 1986. Further, there are various labels available inside the plastic slab of the coins. These labels can include Early Release or First Strike designations, indicating the coins were received within 30 days of their original release dates for grading.
APR 57 cannot guarantee the year of issue you receive on your coin, or predict which label will be inside of the slab your coin is packaged in. APR 57 makes these decisions based upon availability in our warehouses when your coins are processed for shipping.
On the obverse of all American Gold Eagle Coins is the image of Liberty. Created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, this is considered the finest on an American coin and originally appeared on the $20 Gold Double Eagle. It features Liberty walking forward from the nations capital city with her torch as a guiding light.
The reverse of all 1 oz American Gold Eagles has the image of a family of nesting bald eagles. The official animal of the United States and symbol of countless government entities, the bald eagles here were created for coinage in 1986 by Miley Busiek.
If you have any questions, please contact APR 57. Our customer service team is available to you at 212-246-2000, online using our live web chat, and via our email address.
|PCGS or NGC
|PCGS or NGC Plastic Slab
|1 Troy ounce
|Free Shipping on Orders Over $199