We have just received an amazing collection of invert error stamps! Hailing from various islands in the Caribbean, this relatively modern estate is a collection the likes of which we have never seen before! An invert error occurs when part of the stamp is printed upside-down; they are perhaps the most spectacular of postage stamp errors because they are extremely rare and highly valued by collectors.
From 1983-1987 the British Commonwealth Islands participated in the production and insurance of the Leaders of the World (LOW) Series. We are selling a collection of 103 different invert stamps from this series, in perfect gem mint, never hinged condition, featuring stamps from Nevis, St. Vincent and The Grenadines (Union Island and Bequia), The British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, and St. Lucia. Including the following LOW categories: Automobiles, Locomotives, Automobiles, Audubon Birds, Cricketers, Life and Times of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, British Monarchs, The Summer Olympic Games, The 60th Birthday of Queen Elizabeth II, and The 50th Anniversary of The Spitfire.
The lowest price an inverted error stamp would normally be found at is approximately $5000.00, based on that figure the estimated value on the entire collection would be over $250,000.00 two hundred and fifty thousand dollars or a quarter of one million dollars!!
Our special price, for what we consider to be a unique collection of inverted errors stamp from the British Islands, in perfect condition, would be less than 2% of that figure, only $4995.00!!
We suggest you order your set as soon as possible, we have an extremely limited supply and expect them to sell out quickly. Rarely do collectors get a chance to buy one invert let alone over 100 different ones in perfect condition, making up an entire collection.
The existence of LOW inverts was confirmed in a Michel Catalog end note, and their legitimacy certified by the reputable Calves and Jacquart. In spite of this, there has been dispute over the stamps authenticity as being officially issued by the British government and a question, that unfortunately has not been answered, over whether in fact the British Government Issue authorized these issues.
The purchase of this item includes a limited assortment of individual CoAs from Calves and Jacquart, it also comes with:
FREE $250,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This collection can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $250,000.00
Our Price: $4,995.00
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $250,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open everyday besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
. We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
. Any Item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019