Monica Chaves “The order of turn” Digital Art Intervened - $1.4K APR w/ COA!
MONICA CHAVES is a contemporary artist and architect with studies in violin and ballet based in Costa Rica.
Monica holds a bachelor´s degree in Architecture from the University of Costa Rica and has been studying arts and Ballet since she is 4 years old. Her works consist on 3D spatial explorations through the lecture of movement and dance notations. Monica´s body of work allege dancing spaces with a flash of surrealism through parametric structures and movement.
She projects the information of movement in dance notations having as result a spatial proposal with parametric structural axes. She thinks that movement and dance are natural conditions of human beings and are powerful tools for expression and communication.
This piece is in Excellent condition and comes with:
FREE $1,400.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Appraisal Value: $1,400.00
Our Price: $695.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Title:||“The order of turn”|
|Style:||Digital art intervened|
Mixed Media on Paper
|Size/Dimensions:||29 “ x 19”
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by Artist
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.