Melinda Matyas, 'Silent Distance', Original Oil on Linen, 2020 - Appraisal Value: $14K
“Silent distance” is part of an ongoing project Melinda started during the pandemic, the project is titled "Heroes behind closed doors".
The painting is focusing on social behaviors. Melinda was inspired by the people around and the many ways individuals coped with the new situation.
"The lockdown has forced itself on many lives shifting their perspective on life, and I find this major shift meaningful in so many ways. Though I feel very sorry for those who have lost their lives or their loved ones, I still see hope in what is happening. Change and obstacles can create new ways of seeing, reflecting and valuing life itself, and this way the pandemic can become a platform for something better in the future."
This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Melinda Matyas. You will also receive a personal note written by the artist, where she describes the inspiration for this work. If the item is intended as a gift, reach out to us, so that the artist can write a personalized note towards the recipient!
Appraisal Value: $14,000.00
Our Price: $7,195.00
Specifications of Artwork
Oil on Linen
|Size/Dimensions:||35.5" x 35.5" inches
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by Artist|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. We accept cash, credit cards and bank wire (for certain items) & checks (subject to clearing).
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.