The modern renditions of Liberty in the American Liberty High Relief series from the United States offer inspiring new looks at an American icon. The second gold coin design in this series released in 2019 and features designs of Liberty and the American bald eagle. Right now, 2019-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins are available to purchase online from APR 57 in perfect condition.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC!
- High Relief with Enhanced Finish!
- 2nd American Liberty design in the series!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of $100 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of SP70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Early Release designation.
- On the obverse is a fresh left-profile portrait of Liberty.
- The reverse includes an American bald eagle in flight.
- W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each 2019-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin in this listing earned a perfect Specimen Proof 70 certification. This certification from the NGC means the coins exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind visible. The included Early Release label indicates the coins arrived for grading within the first 30 days following the 2019 release date.
The United States Mint has been in operation for more than 225 years and has long used images of Liberty on the obverse of its coinage. To mark its 225th anniversary in 2017, the US Mint launched the American Liberty Series to introduce modern depictions of the female personification of the country.
On the obverse of these 2019-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins is the left-profile portrait of Liberty. This modern vision of Liberty has free-flowing hair and rays of sunshine burst from behind her head to form the traditional crown Liberty typically wears. This side of the coin includes the national motto In God We Trust and the W mint mark of the West Point Mint.
The reverse of 2019 American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins features an American bald eagle. The powerful aerial predator has its wings spread out wide and its talons are reaching down ready to snatch its unsuspecting prey.
The United States Mint produced just 50,000 of these gold coins initially. Only a small percentage of those coins earned these perfect certifications, so they wont be available for long.
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. APR 57 customer service is available at 212-246-2000, online using our live chat, and via our email address.
|W - West Point
|US Mint Centennial
|NGC Plastic Slab
|1 Troy Ounce
|Free Shipping on Orders Over $199