A vintage piece of memorabilia featuring the autographs of British actress, Lynn Fontanne and her husband, American stage director and actor Alfred Lunt; and a black and white photograph of both actors in full costume. This item is in excellent condition, signed individually ‘Alfred Lunt’ in blue ink and ‘Lynn Fontanne’ in pencil and professionally framed with layered white, golden and coral mats in a golden aluminum frame.
Lynn Fontanne (1887-1983) was a British actress. She teamed with her husband, Alfred Lunt. Lunt and Fontanne were given special Tony Awards in 1970. They both won Emmy Awards in 1965, and Broadway's Lunt-Fontanne Theatre was named for them. Fontanne is regarded as one of the American theater's great leading ladies of the 20th century. Alfred Davis Lunt Jr. (1892-1977) was an American stage director and actor who had a long-time professional partnership with his wife, actress Lynn Fontanne. Broadway's Lunt-Fontanne Theatre was named for them. Lunt was one of 20th century Broadway's leading male stars.
Our Price: $995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Lynn Fontanne, Alfred Lunt|
|Item:||Autographs and Black and White Photo|
|Medium:||Blue Ink and Graphite on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||Approximately 2'' x 3''|
|Size/Dimensions with Frame:||12.5‘’ x 16.5‘’|
|Date of creation:||c. 1930s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT