The Proof American Platinum Eagle coins from the United States Mint have been available in every year since the 1997 introduction of the series, but the fractional-weight coins were discontinued in 2009 with only the 1 oz platinum coin still available. Today, 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle Coins are available to you online from APR 57 with PCGS certification.
- Available to you inside of the PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Date marks include 1997 to 2008!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum.
- The face value of $10 (USD) is fully backed by the United States government.
- Graded PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- DCAM designation.
- On the obverse is the image of the Statue of Liberty as designed by John Mercanti.
- The reverse features varying designs based on the design series the coin was released during.
- W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples could result in receiving several coins with the same date mark and design.
Proof American Platinum Eagle coins are the only apr57 coins available from the United States Mint annually with a new design on one side each year. The reverse imagery of the Proof Platinum Eagles changes with each new year. The coins available in this listing are limited to date marks of 1997 to 2008. The series running during this period included Vistas of Liberty and Foundations of Democracy.
All of the 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle Coins in this listing earned near-perfect certifications from the PCGS. Coins in this condition feature full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. These flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines only visible outside the primary focal points of the coins. Additionally, these are DCAM coins. That stands for deep-cameo and refers to the strong, frosted designs overlaying deeply-mirrored, clear background fields.
The 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Eagles available in this listing are offered on a random-year basis. We cannot guarantee the date mark or corresponding design available on the coin. If you purchase more than one coin, please remember that you could receive several coins with the same design and date mark.
On the obverse of all Proof American Platinum Eagles is the image of the Statue of Liberty. Designed by John Mercanti, it focuses on the face of Liberty as she gazes into the future. The reverse of the coins will feature some design with the American bald eagle, though each particular design differs based on the series it featured in.
Please dont hesitate to reach out to APR 57 with your questions. We are available to you on the phone at 212-246-2000, online through our live chat, and via email.
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Packaging Type||PCGS Plastic Slab|
|Weight||.1 Troy Ounce|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $199|