Jonny Detiger’s signature style of line art and mixed media sculptures highlight his unconventional, versatile, and unique creative process. It’s easy to get pulled into Detiger’s groovy world; experiencing his work is like dipping into a free- flowing conversation of cultural references, social struggles, and colorful forms that flirt with some of the subliminal desires of imagination. Detiger’s designs transcend the mundane, celebrate life, and joyfully bridge the gap between the everyday and the sublime.
His signature style of intricate line art and mixed media sculpture takes the viewer on an exploration of human interaction through a kaleidoscope of iconic imagery, text, color, and light. His furniture designs have won critical acclaim for post-modern excellence and have been featured in design books and international design magazines.
“Happiness is a positive state of mind encompassing levels of joy, peace, exuberance, elation, and contentment. I am an artist and designer who through my work have explored the understanding and communication of this human condition.”
A self-taught artist, Jonny Detiger went to school in Holland and Switzerland before studying business and economics at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh and the London School of Economics. Jonny Detiger is an artist and designer whose art has been shown and collected widely in galleries across the United States and Europe. He grew up in Holland but is now based in New York with his family and works out of his Chinatown Studio.
Specifications of Artwork
|Medium:||Acrylic, oil pastel and ink marker|
|Size/Dimensions:||16" (height) x 16" inches (width)|
|Date of creation:||2000 - 2018
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT