Melinda Matyas, 'The Silence of Animals', Original Oil on Canvas, 2014 - Appraisal Value: $14K
The painting is a visual representation of the ways our society treats animals. The female bodies are presented in a vertical position as a comparison to the animals' vulnerability.
- The painting is on stretcher bars so it is ready to hang. It is also varnished, in order to be protected for generations to come. The sides of the painting is clean white, there are no paint drops or marks visible. The sides' thickness is about 1" inch or just under.
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Melinda Matyas. You will also receive a personal note written by the artist, where she describes the inspiration for this work. If the item is intended as a gift, reach out to us, so that the artist can write a personalized note towards the recipient!
Appraisal Value: $14,000.00
Our Price: $6,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
'The Silence of Animals'
Oil on Canvas
|Size/Dimensions:||31.5" x 23.5" inches
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by Artist|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.