An original oil on panel painting by American artist, Cliff Freeland. This interesting painting dates around 1950; in bold colors and in abstract expressionist style Freeland renders a beautiful composition in a rural landscape, with a couple of figures walking through a path filled with autumn trees towards a wooden cottage. This item is in excellent condition, it is signed ‘Freeland’ in red oil paint on the bottom left corner and professionally framed in a rustic wooden frame with a golden margin.
Cliff Freeland (1915-1987) was a New Jersey born American artist. Cliff Freeland worked for and retired from the Louis Marx Company, where he was the Art Director and as such he traveled over the world. He created the original Disneykins, studied magic under Blackstone, taught President Dwight D. Eisenhower how to paint. Freeland was a graduate of Pratt Institute in New York. When he retired, he became a prolific painter of many styles.
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Title:||Unknown (Abstract Landscape)|
|Medium:||Oil on Panel|
|Size/Dimensions:||10'' x 7.5''|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||17'' x 14.75''|
|Date of creation:||1950s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT