Piotr Kotlicki, 'The Little Message Provided Quietly', Original Oil on Canvas, 2017 - Appraisal Value: $3K
The picture is part of the cycle "Archeologies of the future", in which the author asks about the roots on which new culture and new everyday life grow. This cycle is divided into two groups: speculative traces of the (future) community that is reviving on its ruins, and works portraying today's everyday life characterized by a kind of "calm before the storm".
2019 Rescue, AHE, Lodz, Poland
2018 Lunatic in his garden, Assembly Gallery, Berlin, Germany
2018 Mascullinea, Kobro Gallery, Lodz, Poland
2017 Black paintings, Assembly Gallery, Poznan, Poland
There is a small additional charge for shipping, handling and insuring. Reach out to us for more details.
This item comes with a free Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist himself.
If it is intended to be gifted, reach out to us, so that the artist can write a special note towards the recipient!
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,295.00
Specifications of Painting
'The Little Message Provided Quietly'
|Dimensions/Size:||15" x 13" inches|
|Material:||Oil on Canvas|
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by the artist|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.