RARE JAEGER-LECOULTRE MEMOVOX
TRAVEL ALARM CLOCKCIRCA 1950'S - $10,000.00 VALUE
Very rare Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Travel Alarm Clock in gold tone round rectangular prism shape case made in Switzerland, circa 1950's. The original, beautiful cream and silver style dial features batons whit dots, which is rare for this model. Black enamel marks on the front case. The clock is in mint clean condition and is signed 'Jaeger LeCoultre' and 'Swiss Made' on the dial. The original hands for hours, minutes, including center seconds hand, are in mint, unbent condition and the original lens is also in mint condition. Manual movement. The case flips into standing position.
Serial number: 7204XX
The overall pocket watch condition is consistent with age and use.
Please note that the service guarantee is 2 years and $10,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Jaeger La Coultre|
|Style:||Memovox Travel Clock|
|Case :||Gold tone|
|Case Shape :||Rounded rectangular prism|
|Dial :||Cream and silver style dial|
|Movement :||Manual Winding|
|Condition :||Consistent with age and use|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.