vacheron constantin POCKET WATCH
one BUTTON chronograph
for the US corps of ENGINEERS u.s.a.
CIRCA early 20th century - $30,000.00 VALUE
This Vacheron Constantin open-faced, key-less, one button, Chronograph Pocket Watch has a beautifully engraved Sterling Silver (0.900) case. The white enamel dial is in magnificent original and mint condition. The dial has an Art Deco clean design with applied Arabic numbers and indexes. The timepiece features a second sub dial at 6 o'clock. The Pocket Watch is triple signed by Vacheron Constantin and features a "Vacheron & Constanin Geneve" engraving inside the case. The movement has 20 Jewels.
After careful examination we discovered that the case is in the perfect condition, but the previous owner had the initials removed from the inner case (see the pictures). As a result of this action, the inner case flap now has a congruent marks.
Serial number: 3817XX, 547XX
Case number: 235432
Case Diameter: 52 mm,
Movement Diameter: 41 mm,
Thickness: 15 mm,
Weight: Approximately 100 gram
Circa early 20th century.
The watch comes with two years warranty and $30,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Features:||Subsidiary Seconds, One button chronograph|
|Case :||Sterling Silver 0.900|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||White enamel dial
Case diameter 52 mm
Movement diameter 41 mm
Thickness 15 mm
|Weight:||Approximately 100 g|
|Condition :||Very good condition except for inner case marks|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $30,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.