RARE JAEGER-LECOULTRE Lapis MEMOVOX
TRAVEL ALARM CLOCKCIRCA 1960'S - $10,000.00 VALUE
The hinged stand case is made of beautiful Lapis with engraved black Roman Numerals bezel, crowns, and snap-on case back.The dial is a lovely Champagne sunburst with printed black dots. The piece has black and yellow luminous Obelisque and Black Fils hands. There is an alarm time subdial, date aperture, and minutes inner ring.
The alarm sounds within 1 - 2 minutes on the preset time, which is the norm for alarm time pieces. In order to have multiple alarms during the day, you must wind up the alarm section. This will give you the alarm sound and is a very discreet bell sound-- not loud or blaring. Jaeger LeCoultre is the master of MEMOVOX and portable alarm pieces, time pieces, and more. This one was made in 1960's. The time of production can be seen in the 1960s inspired design aspect of the in the case work.
Please note that the service guarantee is 2 years from the date of sale.
Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Travel Alarm Clock
Switzerland, circa 1960's
Manual movement, caliber 911, 17 jewels, No. 1228749; hours, minutes, seconds, date at 3 o'clock, alarm
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Jaeger La Coultre|
|Features:||Alarm Subdial, Date aperture, minutes inner ring|
|Case Shape :||Square|
|Condition :||Very Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.