CERTIFICATE OF AWARD
CENTENNIAL INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION 1876
This beautifully engraved award certificate from 1876 was made in extensive detail by the prominent and world-renowned National Bank note Company. Featured are crests from every country that participated in the exhibition, the majestic American bald eagle on the center of the top border, and an Italian Renaissance style mural that spans 15 inches across the bottom border.
Certificate of Award for Thomas Shaw, a mechanical genius whose inventions contributed to modern mining practices. This certificate was presented at the Centennial International Exhibition, the first official World’s Fair in the United States, in Philadelphia on September 27th, 1876.
Signed and has the original signatures of the heads of the Centennial Committee John L. Campbell, A. J. Goshorn, and Joseph R. Hawley.
Suitable for framing in any office. Custom framing can be done for an addition $195.00.
The certificate comes with a certificate of authenticity and a $1,500.00 certified insurance appraisal.
Appraisal Value: $1,500.00
Our Price: $495.00
Specifications of Rare Document
|Type:||Certificate of Award|
|Medium:||Engraved Award Certificate, by National Bank note Company|
|Measurements:||26.5" x 19.5" inches|
John L. Campbell, A. J. Goshorn, and Joseph R. Hawley
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.