Framed Photograph of President Eisenhower signing Reciprocal Trade Bill with Official Signing Pen
This beautifully framed photograph captures the 34th President of the United States of America, Dwight D. Eisenhower, signing the Reciprocal Trade Bill in June of 1955. President Eisenhower is often referred to as one of the top ten ranking Presidents in U.S. history. Alongside the President, the photograph includes Senator Bennett, Byrd, Lyndon Johnson, Saltonstall, and Long as well as Congressional Members Bogs, Jenkins, Cooper, and Kean. Mounted under the high-quality black & white photograph is the actual Esterbrook pen the President used to sign the document. Its condition is perfect and along the clear Lucite handle is etched “The President-The White House”.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,900.00
Specifications of Item
|Item Type:||Photograph (Political Memorabilia)
Dwight D. Eisenhower, signing the Reciprocal Trade Bill in June of 1955
|Date of Photograph:||June of 1955
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $20,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.