Tiffany & Co Quartz Wristwatch
Grey Bezel & Face Round Case Water Resistant Date
in Stainless Steel - $6,000.00 VALUE
This Tiffany & Co Quartz Wristwatch comes with rare Two-tone Bezel and Face on a grey ceramic link strap and is entirely in Stainless Steel. The watch has Stainless Steel round case, engraved back, lugs, bezel, marked crown with fluted rubber edges and marked clasp. Two-tone grey and steel bezel features etched Arabic numbers. The beautiful rare grey and silver color face has applied steel Roman Numerals and matching luminous hands. The watch is triple signed - on the dial, on the back and on the clasp. This watch comes on a grey ceramic and steel link bracelet with Steel hidden clasp. This Quartz Swiss made watch is water resistant and has a date-feature at 3 o'clock.
The case measures approximately 45 mm (including the crown, and 42 mm excluding the crown), 13 mm thick. The lugs are 19 mm wide, the bracelet is appr. 9" long, the watch weights 136.5 grams.
The watch comes with a 2-year warranty and $6,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Tiffany & Co|
|Case Size:||42 mm|
|Case Shape :||Round|
Two-tone Grey and Silver Color Bezel and Dial,
Roman Numerals and Luminous Hands
Date at 3 o'clock
Grey ceramic and steel link bracelet,
Appr. 9" long
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $6,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.