Tiffany & Co has consistently exceeded expectations with phenomenal products, and there is no exception for this 14KYG Men’s Mechanical 1940s Watch. This unique piece features a stunning 18K Yellow Gold rectangle case that measures approximately 21mm (case to crown) x 9.5mm (high). Behind the crystal is a gold dial with black Sub-Dial at 6 o’clock, gold non-numeric hour marks and matching hands. This watch also has a solid 14KYG back, and is complete with a beautiful custom-made solid gold mesh bracelet that measures approximately 20mm in width and can fit up to an 8 inch size wrist. Men with a narrower wrist or Ladies can definitely wear this watch.This incredibly rare mechanical timepiece weighs approximately 73g, and is guaranteed to please any collector!
This 1940s timeless piece will ship exactly as photographed in BRAND NEW condition in Original Tiffany Pouch Packaging. Please notice that we can size virtually any watch you purchase from us regardless of the bracelet. We can make any style bigger or smaller at either no cost or virtually at our minimal cost. This watch also comes with:
FREE $35,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal,
FREE Certificate of Authenticity, &
FREE 2-year International Guarantee!
This watch can be viewed and tried on at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraised Value: $35,000.00
Our Price: $8,995.00
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.