Tyree Davis aka DRED66, 'King Zoser & Imhotep, The Kemetans', Original Acrylic on Canvas, 2015 - Appraisal Value: $10K!
NOTE: To purchase this item as an NFT, which will also earn you this one-of-a-kind piece, please visit our NFTs page, or submit an inquiry for further purchasing information.
'"KING ZOSER & IMHOTEP, THE KEMETANS" is due to the king (Zoser) and his scientist/architect (IMHOTEP) great vision for building. Their building campaigns was the template and preserved history in stone for future Kemetan generations, which lasted for thousands of years. The rest of the nations of the planet from 5,000 years ago until this present day have been inspired by the great Kemetan nation/empire and people.
This abstract painting is only a tiny image/ reflection of a very very very learned Kemetan people in which I am honoring in this work of art.
All different human beings who have been born on this planet from 5,000 years ago until this present day have been benefiting directly or indirectly from the wisdom, technology, religion, culture, and society of the Kemetan people, a people who are very inspirational.'
This beautiful painting was created in 2015 by the world famous graffiti artist DRED66, aka Tyree Davis. DRED66’s work was exhibited in the historical exhibition “Graffiti, Thanks a Lot” at the iconic Fun Gallery alongside graffiti legends Rammellzee, Daze, Dondi, Lady Pink and many others. DRED66 was mentioned in a New York Post article that described him as a master of his art. His works were displayed at the OPC gallery as well. He is from Uptown New York.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $10,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Tyree Davis, aka Dred66|
|Title:||'King Zoser & Imhotep, The Kemetans'|
|Dimensions/Size:||11" x 14" inches|
|Medium:||Acrylic on Canvas
'Imperial DRED66☆ N.Y.C., N.Y., TDDUEL 2015'
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by the artist!|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.