"wedding waltz" PORCELAIN FIGURINE
BY GIUSEPPE ARMANI, C. 1993 - $6,000.00 value
This is a marvelous and extremely intricate life-like porcelain statuette dated 1993 of a couple dancing wedding waltz. The bride's veil winds around the happy lovers. The figurines emit the sense of happiness, love and wholesomeness. The figures are made of porcelain (biscuit) and the statuette has a round wooden base. This magnificent collectible Giuseppe Armani figurine from the “Golden Age” collection is in mint condition with no chips, cracks, or repairs. The base features a maker's mark and facsimile signature to ensure authenticity. Overall height is approximately 17.25” inches. The measurements of the art piece without the base are approximately 15.5” inches in height by 11.5” inches in the widest part, with 8” inches in depth. The base itself is 1.5” inches high and 8" inches in diameter. The sculpture was made in Italy. It is a unique addition to anybody's collection. The art piece comes with certification of authenticity and has a $6,000 insurance value.
Giuseppe Armani was born in Calci, Italy, in 1935. He traveled to Siena and Florence and began to hone his personal style; Giuseppe drew heavily on the style of 16th Century Florentine Renaissance. Sculpture, Armani realized, allowed him to work in three dimensions. He infused life, character and even soul into his works. Giuseppe experimented in wood, clay, alabaster and marble and his reputation grew with each breathtaking creation. Art admirers soon started flocking to the gallery to see Armani's latest efforts. In 1975, the Florence Sculture d'Arte, recognizing Armani's genius, offered him the opportunity to work exclusively for them. For more than 20 years Armani has created masterpieces ranging from traditional Capodimonte style to more daring, contemporary, sometimes whimsical sculptures. Always, Giuseppe infused his figurines with breathtaking realism, with a spark of life. This continues to amaze his many admirers the world over.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $1,995.00
Specifications of Piece
Approximate Size of Art piece :
Size of Base :
Overall height :
15.5" x 11.5" x 8" inches
1.5", 8" inch diameter
|Material:||Porcelain (biscuit)/ Wooden Base|
|Condition :||Signed, Stamped, Dated|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.