This magnificent sculpture was created by Emile Bruchon in the latter part of the 19th Century, depicting representing a scene from the daily life of two children, a girl and a boy. The girl is shown standing on a rock and merrily absorbed by the book that she’s reading, while the boy beside her looks upset. The sculpture sits atop a round black marble base. The overall height of the art piece is approximately 15.50” (the base height is 2.50” and the sculpture itself is 13.00” high). The approximate width and depth are 7.00” by 7.00”. The sculpture is signed at the base. The weight is approximately 20 lbs.
Emile Bruchon (1806 – 1895) was considered one of the greatest French Belle Époque sculptors who worked during the Victorian and Art Nouveau period of 1850 through 1890. He created works known for their fluidity and seeming weightlessness. The sculpture demonstrates Bruchon’s signature balance and naturalism.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Two Children Playing|
15.5" x 7" x 7" inches
|Art piece height:||13" inches|
|Base height:||2.5" inches|
|Circa-Period :||Late 19th Century|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.