An original sculpture manufactured in 1991 by Alva Studios and sculpted by Russian sculptor, S. Eylanbenkov. This piece is made of painted plaster and depicts a sculpture of a male's shoulders and torso in a variegated red clay color resembling the appearance of bronze, and the statue is mounted on a square post atop a black rectangular base. The piece is signed to the lower back ''Alva 1991 S. Eylanbekov.'' In excellent condition
New York based jewelry company Alva Studios manufactured unusual costume decorations, different from what we are used to. Founded in 1948 in Long Island, New York, Alva Studios existed until the 90s. He had many artists and designers, whom he ordered to produce reproductions of ancient jewelry and sculptures stored in various museums around the world. For example, in the collection of the American Museum of Natural History, as well as other museum collections.
Our Price: $4,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||S. Eylanbekov for Alva Studios|
|Title:||Untitled (Male Torso)|
|Size/Dimensions:||15’’ x 8.5‘’ x 5‘’|
|Size/Dimensions of Base:||4.5’’ x 4.5’’ x 4.5|
|Date of creation:||1991|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT