Signed Bronze Statue Of Peasant Woman with Jugs - Appraisal Value: $3k!
An exceptional and lovely bronze statue of a woman pacing and holding two water jugs in her arms. The figure has delicate features, attesting to the fact that it was executed by the hands of a skilled sculptor. Her hair is covered in a handkerchief and she is wearing a dress with a scroll blouse.
Of high quality and exquisite detail, the art piece is 9” inches in height, 5 1/3” inches in width and has a 4” inch depth. The base has a 1” inch height, 3 ½” inches width and 5½” inches depth. Overall the statue measures 10” inches in height.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||Purported to be reproduction of a Bianchi piece|
|Title:||Peasant Woman with Jugs|
|Size of art work:||9" x 5⅓" x 4" inches|
|Size of base:||1" x 3½" x 5½" inches|
|Date of creation:||C. late 19th century|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed "Bianchi"|
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $3,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.