Imperial 18th century Chinese sculpture depicting the eight immortals in their classical pose, achieved in the high relief with great attention to the detail of each figure. The eight immortals are an important part of Chinese mythology and are particularly important among the Taoists. Sculptures depicting the eight immortals were known to be owned by nobility, suggesting such previous ownership of this intricate soapstone sculpture. The eight immortals, in general, are a very popular theme in literature, plays, martial arts and the visual arts, as well as in contemporary popular culture.
Receipt of appraisal value from prestigious Ashkenazie & Co (a leading vendor of antiques and sculptures). This piece was appraised at $35,000.00 in 1985. With the rise in popularity of Asian sculptures this piece has gained value.
Appraisal Value: $100,000.00
Our Price: $32,500.00
Specifications of Item
|Height:||Approx 16" in|
|Width:||Approx 14" in|
|Depth:||Approx 6" in|
|Weight||Approx 50 lbs|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.