ARMAND FERNANDEZ (Arman)
'Paint Tubes', represents 4 rows of paint tubes with embossed paint, with 15 tubes in each row and 60 tubes in total. This sculpture is part of the limited edition collection (the current sculpture is 6 out of 12). This witty composition reflects the artist's signature style. Arman, here decided to use not the only paint but the paint tubes for creating the sculpture.
Fernandez Armand (1928-2005) was a French-born painter who moved from using objects for the ink or paint traces they leave to using them as the painting itself. He is best known for his "accumulations" and destruction/recomposition of objects.The artist, since the 1960s had developed an artistic style where he materialized ideas of accumulation and was considered an important member of the decade's avant-garde. He was also associated with the artistic movement known as 'Nouveau réalisme' (New realism), where the world was seen as an image from which artists could take parts and incorporate them into their works—as they sought to bring life and art closer together.
This sculpture is made completely out of bronze, is square shaped with 20 ½ inch sides. Signed and numbered by the artist at the right bottom corner of the sculpture. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and has a $30,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $30,000.00
Our Price: $13,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist/Maker:||Arman (Armand Fernandez)|
|Title:||Paint Tubes (6/12)|
|Dimensions/Size:||20 ½" x 20" x 1½" inches|
|Material:||Bronzed Painted Tubes Sculpture|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1960's|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.