ROBERT WYLAND DOLPHIN WONDER LUCITE ACRYLIC SCULPTURE
$15K Appraisal Value!
One extremely rare and beautiful limited edition acrylic sculpture of a well-known artist Robert Wyland of a school of three dolphins is carved in incredibly beautiful sculpture acrylic. This stunning piece is part of the Tribe series dedicated to various marine animals that Wyland produced between the late 90s and early 2000s.
Internationally renowned marine life artist Wyland is one of the most celebrated and recognized artists of our time. An avid SCUBA diver and world traveler, the Detroit-born artist has been hailed a “Marine Michelangelo” by USA Today and recognized for his art and conservation efforts by the United Nations and on the floor of Congress. An innovative painter, sculptor, writer, photographer, philanthropist, and filmmaker, he captured the imagination of people everywhere by completing over one hundred monumental marine life murals around the world from 1981-2008. The project, known as the Whaling Walls, remains one of the largest public art projects in history and continues to be seen by an estimated one billion people each year.
The sculpture itself is carved to look in the shape of a shark fin. It was purchased from the original artist’s gallery in 2001, 21 years ago at the wholesale price of approximately $3,100 as it was at the time. It is in extremely fine condition and would be perfect minus a couple of very minor hairline scratches on the bottom primarily on the bottom of the base. The sculpture measures approximately 13 inches in height and 11 inches in width. This is an opportunity to get a beautiful, rare piece of sculpture by an extraordinarily well-known artist on the subject of dolphins. It’s gonna come with an $8,000 Certified Insurance appraisal, a free lifetime guarantee of authenticity, and a free 2-year international guarantee! The art piece also comes with an original sales receipt from when it was purchased.
This item will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $8,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $8,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
Dolphin Wonder Lucite
12.5in (wide) x 12.5 (high) x 7 in (depth)
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $8,000.00
Send us a Message or Call
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world-famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open every day besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
Any item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
200 WEST 57TH ST
ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10019