VERY RARE QING DYNASTY HANDMADE GLAZED SEATED FOO LION SCULPTURE. APPROXIMATELY OVER 300 YEARS OLD!
This is a very special item that belonged to the estate of Mr.Irenee Dupont, who was a member of one of the most wealthy families in the world. This very rare sculpture was given to him in 1936 by General Chiang Kai-Shek of China. This item was insured in 1936 with two other similar items for $25,000.00. Similar pieces of art such as this, with similar appraised values, have sold for up to $4,000,000!
This antique Foo Pottery Lion is a very interesting and unique piece and originated from the Qing dynasty. This Guardian Lion (Also known as a Foo dog) comes with several unusual features such a free floating protruding eyes, a stick holder which is coming out of its back, and a yellow creature which is on its body. This statue appears to be expertly handmade and painted and has a beautiful vibrant green, brown and yellow colors. The condition of this item is guaranteed to be exactly as photographed. This highly intricate statue is a very impressive example of the artwork and pottery that came from the Qing Dynasty.
The sculpture is approximately 8" high, 3" wide, 2" deep.
Appraisal Value: $200,000.00
Our Price: $69,000.00
Specifications of Art work
|Size of art work:
||8" x 3" x 2" inches
||Approx 17 Oz
|Date of creation:
||Approx C.17th century
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $200,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open everyday besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
. We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
. Any Item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019