Signed Bronze Statue Of Peasant Women with Jugs
An exceptional and lovely bronze statue of a woman pacing and holding two water jugs in her arms. The figure has delicate features, attesting to the fact that it was executed by the hands of a skilled sculptor. Her hair is covered in a handkerchief and she is wearing a dress with a scroll blouse.
Of high quality and exquisite detail, the art piece is 9” inches in height, 5 1/3” inches in width and has a 4” inch depth. The base has a 1” inch height, 3 ½” inches width and 5½” inches depth. Overall the statue measures 10” inches in height.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||Purported to be reproduction of a Bianchi piece|
|Title:||Peasant Woman with Jugs|
|Size of art work:||9" x 5⅓" x 4" inches|
|Size of base:||1" x 3½" x 5½" inches|
|Date of creation:||C. late 19th century|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed "Bianchi"|
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at