BY CAROLINE BURNETT
This original oil painting, 'Monmartre, Paris' (c.1930s) by artist Caroline Burnett represents a beautiful French scene. Masterly executed, this depiction of a Parisian street carries the sense of dreaminess and has a romantic air. Caroline Burnett was an American painter who lived and painted in Paris. Born in the United States, she was in Paris in the early part of her career, between the latter part of the 19th and the early part of the 20th century. She was a member of the Societe des Beaux-Arts in Paris and exhibited with the Societe Nationale des Beaux Arts in Paris in 1898. Burnett was inspired by the scenes surrounding her and painted exclusively with oil.
The size of the artwork is approximately 16" in height and 20" in width.
The painting is surrounded by an old-fashioned ornate wooden frame and is signed “Burnett” in the bottom right corner of the image.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $395.00
Specifications of Piece
Dimensions/Size of Painting:
Size of Frame:
Size of Item:
16" x 20" inches
3¼" inch width/ Period wood
24"x 28" inches
|Material:||Oil on Canvas|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1930s|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at