TRIUMPHAL ARCH, PARISBY CAROLINE BURNETT
This original oil painting, Triumphal Arc (c.1930's) by the famous Caroline Burnett represents the iconic Parisian monument, with oil paint. Her Impressionist technique, with the heavy use of impasto when depicting the Paris street with the Triumphal Arc carries the sense of dreaminess and romantic vibes. The size of the art work is approximately 16" inches in width and 20" inches in height.
It is expertly framed in old-fashioned wooden frame with floral ornaments and signed “Burnett” at the right bottom of the image. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Caroline Burnett is an American who lived and painted in Paris. She was a painter born in the United States, she went to Paris in the early part of her career, which was late 19th and early 20th century. She was a member of the Societe des Beaux-Arts in Paris and exhibited with the Societe Nationale des Beaux Arts in Paris in 1898. She was inspired by the scenes surrounding her. Caroline Burnett, like several painters of her era, chose oil paint as her artistic medium. She signs BURNETT on the bottom right side of her paintings.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $395.00
Specifications of Piece
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame
Size of Piece:
16" x 20" inches
3¼" width/ Period wood
24" x 28" inches
|Material:||Original Oil on Canvas|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1930's|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at