An original hand colored lithograph circa 1860 published by Currier & Ives. This print depicts a view of the beautiful Frontier Lake in Quebec, Canadá. Below the landscape, the picture is titled in block letters as part of the plate, it is also inscribed ‘Published by Currier & Ives’ and ‘152Nassau St. New York’ in black letter on the bottom margin as part of the plate. This piece is in excellent condition, professionally framed with a white mat and a beautiful gold carved wood frame.
The Lake Frontier is a lake located entirely in the municipality of Lac-Frontière, Quebec in regional county municipality (RCM) Montmagny in the administrative region of Chaudière-Appalaches, in Quebec, in Canada. Nat Currier and Jim Ives described their business as "Publishers of Cheap and Popular Pictures" and produced many categories of prints. These included Disaster Scenes, Sentimental Images, Sports, Humor, Hunting Scenes, Politics, Religion, City and Rural Scenes, Trains, Ships, Fire Fighters, Famous Race Horses, Historical Portraits, and just about any other topic that satisfied the general public's taste. In all, the firm produced in excess of 7500 different titles, totaling over one million prints produced from 1835 to 1907.
Our Price: $1,295.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||Currier & Ives|
|Medium:||Hand Colored Lithograph on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||10" (height) x 13.75" inches (width)|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||20'' (h) x 24'' (w)|
|Date of creation:||C. 1860|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT