EL HOBBERT, Portrait of Louis Comfort Tiffany, c.1927, Porcelain - $100K Apr Value!*
This detailed porcelain portrait, painted by E L Hobbert, depicts Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848-1933), the first design director of Tiffany & Co and the son of the company’s founder, Charles Louis Tiffany. Louis Comfort Tiffany contributed to the expansion of Art Nouveau in the US and is the American artist most associated with the movement. Having received training as a painter, he later on started working with stain glass and glass work, something that he became very successful in. His works have been exhibited at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and The New-York Historical Society and Library. This portrait depicts him in his later years.
The artwork is framed in a velvet cut-out double matted board, framed in a decorative wooden molding.
Framed, it measures 15½” inches (width) x 17” inches (height), and unframed it measures approximately 6½" inches (width) x 8 ½" inches (height)/
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $100,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $100,000.00
Our Price: $29,000.00
Specifications of Art work
|Title:||Portrait of Louis Comfort Tiffany|
|Medium:||Paint on Porcelain|
|Size of art work (without frame):||8½" (height) x 6½" inches (width)|
|Date of creation:||c.1927|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.