FRIZ FREELENG, "THE SHOWDOWN", 1994.
ORIGINAL SILKSCREEN PRINT
This is a limited edition Warner Bros. animation cel of Tasmanian Devil challenging Yosemite Sam to "Pistols at High Noon" on Main Street in front of the ol' Cactus Saloon. Freleng was an American cartoonist known for his work at Warner Bros. Cartoons, of which he developed several of the studio’s biggest stars, including Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird. It has a Limited Edition Masters Collection stamp on the bottom right and is dated in 1994.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Frame Color:||Black painted wood with off-white and grey matte|
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 20" Wide, 17" High|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 12" Wide, 10" High|
|Medium:||Hand Painted Silk Screen on Acetate|
|Edition:||489 of 750|
|Condition:||Very fine overall|
|Signed:||Signed by Friz Freleng and stamped with Warner
Bros. "Masters Collection" Seal
|Certificate:||Warner Bros. Certificate of Authenticity|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.