Israel Rubinstein, 'The Pipe Pipere from Hemlin', Limited Edition Print (of 350), Signed - Appraisal Value: $5K
With iconography taken from the myth of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, Israel Rubinstein (b.1944) utilizes his strong sense of humor to criticize the relationship between women and men, in the context of modern life. An eroticized female figure, augmented in size, plays the flute and, similarly to the popular myth, manages to lure a great amount of people behind her. The male caricature-like figures follow the female piper, who seems to have a magical power over them. It is very common for Rubinstein to utilize popular symbols such as this in order to communicate his feelings towards modernity’s paradoxes.
It is printed in 39 colors, on Arches France Paper. The print is sold professionally framed, in a black frame.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed with:
FREE $5,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Print
Size of Paper:
31.6” inches (height) x 37.7” inches (width)
Size of Image:
27.3” inches (height) x 33.6”inches (width)
|Medium:||Hand Made Serigraph|
Shoshana & Oscar Schpinner art printers, Haifa, Israel.
|Signed:||Bottom Right Corner, Pencil|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.