A beautiful limited edition serigraph on paper by Israeli artist, Itzchak Tarkay. Printed in 1997 and using a predominantly dark color palette, Tarkay renders a classic composition of a dark-haired woman sitting at a coffee table with a vase of colorful flowers and a bowl of fruit on it. The woman wears a black and gray dress and a black floppy hat with a decorative blue ribbon. This piece is in excellent condition, it is signed ‘Tarkay’ and numbered 'HC 31/45' for 'Hors Commerce' in pencil on the outer bottom margin of the print and is professionally framed with double-layered white mats in a gold-painted wooden frame.
Itzchak Tarkay (1935-2012) was an Israeli artist best known for his serigraph prints. As well as being an acrylic painter and watercolorist, Tarkay was a graphic artist and his rich tapestry of form and color was achieved primarily through the use of the serigraph. In his serigraphs, many colors are laid over one another and used to create texture and transparency. In his later years, Tarkay mentored younger Israeli artists including David Najar, Yuval Wolfson and Mark Kanovich who often visited his studio, worked alongside him and received his critiques. Tarkay was also the only artist to collaborate with Israeli master, Yaacov Agam (1928). His art is focused on almost dream images of elegant women in classical scenes.
Our Price: $1,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Medium:||Serigraph on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||Approx. 20.25''(h) x 16.5''(w)|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||Approx. 30''(h) x 26.25''(w)|
|Date of creation:||1997|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT