This fine drawing after the original by Heintz, has been rendered on original 17th century paper. It depicts an angel flying while holding a palm leaf with his hands. The drawing was made using black, blue and red chalk on a natural fiber warm-toned paper and it is professionally framed in a beautiful hand crafted 23 cwt, Water-gilded timber frame made by Gowrie galleries in new south wales, Australia. Heintz originally based his drawings on the putti (or border illustrations) found on Raphael's Farnesina Frescoes which are now housed in the Albertina, Vienna.
This item will ship exactly as photographed in Extremely Fine Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $20,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $8,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist/Maker:||Joseph Heintz The Elder (After)
|Title:||"A Fying Angel Holding a Palm Leaf"|
Dimensions/Size of Art:
8.5" (height) x 12.5" inches (width);
Frame size: 15.5" (height) x 19.25" inches (width)
|Medium:||Black, Blue and Red Chalk on paper|
|Circa-Period :||17th century
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.