This stunning bronze sculpture of Diane the Huntress by sculptor Paul Aichele (German, 1859-1910) captures all the beauty and grace of the late 19th century in Europe. Professionally executed, this beautiful antique bronze sculpture of Diana represents the goddess as nude, except for her jeweled belt, arm bracelet and crescent moon in her hair. The gorgeous and graceful figure is mounted on a rock work base. This smooth textured statuette makes a commanding statement wherever it may be placed.
It is made out of 30 lbs. of bronze. The sculpture is finished with a gorgeous patina in tones of bronze brown, with highlights of brick red on her belt and armband. Mounted onto its bronze base, it stands an impressive approximately 30" inches tall. From Diane's left shoulder to her right hand, the sculpture measures 12” inches. The artist's signature is inscribed into its bronze base. It also has a bronze plaque on the front of the bottom of the base titled Diane.
Paul Aichele (1859 - 1920) was a German sculptor. Aichele attended the School of Applied Arts Stuttgart (1875 - 1877), then by 1880 the educational establishment of the Museum of Decorative Arts Berlin. Aichele remained in Berlin resident until his death, and while his sculptural work comprises mainly of small bronze sculptures, very little is known about his life.
Appraisal Value: $25,000.00
Our Price: $9,500.00
Specifications of Art work
|Title:||Diane the Huntress|
|Widest part of the art piece :||12" inches|
|Overall height:||Approximately 30" inches|
|Weight of art work:||Approximately 30 lbs|
|Date of creation:||C. late 19th century|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed "P. Aichele"
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.