An original serigraph on paper print by famous American artist and printmaker, LeRoy Neiman. Using vibrant colors, Neiman renders an interesting scene of a golfer in a golf course making a swing. This piece is in excellent condition, signed ‘LeRoy Neiman’ in pencil on the outer bottom margin of the print and numbered 150/275 in pencil on the bottom left corner. The print is framed in a black plastic frame.
LeRoy Neiman (1921-2012) was an American artist known for his brilliantly colored, expressionist paintings and screen prints of athletes, musicians, and sporting events. Neiman is most famous for his dynamic and colorful sports drawings. Because no one had entered the field of sport art, Neiman was free to do as he pleased. Using vibrant colors, Neiman depicted some of the most famous athletes and sporting events of the time. The first Olympics he worked for were the winter games in Squaw Valley in 1960. He continued working as illustrator for the Olympics in Munich 1972, Montreal 1976, Lake Placid 1980, and both Sarajevo and Los Angeles in 1984. A prolific painter, Neiman is celebrated and remembered for his dramatic and lively contributions.
Our Price: $3,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Medium:||Serigraph on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||Approximately 22.5'' x 30.25''|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||23.5'' x 30.25''|
|Date of creation:||1972|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT