Nov 1931 Original Aquatint Print "The Epic of the air" BY Burnell Poole
$50K APPRAISAL VALUE
Original 20th century circa 1931 aquatint print by Burnell Poole used in the endpapers for his publication of "The Spirit of Saint Louis", an autobiographical account of Charles Lindbergh’s 1927 solo flight across the Atlantic in a single-engine custom monoplane. The print is signed by both the artist and Charles Lindbergh in pencil. Charles Lindbergh flew from New York and arrived at Le Bourget Aerodrome, Paris after flying for 33 hours, 29 minutes, and 30 seconds, becoming the first pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
The artwork is framed with a plaque commemorating Charles Lindbergh. The print is surrounded by creme and black mattes and a black and gold frame. "T.P Reserved for Seward Prosser. Bun." is between the two signatures.
The frame measures approximately 24.5" inches in height and 24.75" inches wide. The print, when unframed measures approximately 21.5" in height and 21.75" inches in width.
Appraisal Value: $50,000.00
Our Price: $19,000.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Frame Color:||Gold, Black|
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 24.75" Wide, 24.5" High|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 21.75" Wide, 21.5" High|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Title & Pilot Name Lower Left, Artist Name Lower Right, Reserved Note Lower Middle|
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.