This original sculpture entitled “End of the Trail” is in superb condition. It was hand-crafted signed, dated (1894), and marked piece 354/500 by the artist. James Earle Fraser (1876-1953) was an American born sculptor. He was born in Winona, Minnesota and was quickly exposed to the frontier life and Native American culture which he fondly captured in his work. This lovely bronze sculpture depicts a Native American slumped over his horse, his hair in braids, and moccasins. There is a spear under the man’s proper right arm, and his arm-band is on the proper left arm. The horse’s head is bowing down and his tail is being swept in a gust of wind between its legs. This lovely bronze sculpture is mounted upon a green-tone marble oval base. Fraser is undoubtedly best known for his most circulated work-the Indian Head or “Buffalo” nickel circa 1913.
The sculpture measures approximately 15” inches in height and the wides part of it measures 15” inches. The item weighs roughly 25 lbs.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,900.00
Specifications of Piece
James Earle Fraser
|Title:||End of the Trail|
|Date of Origin:||1894|
15" (h) x 15" in (w)
Approximately 25 lbs.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.