"Sin Título" (Untitled) 1970s Ink on Cardstock Drawing - $15K Appraisal Value!
An original ink on cardstock drawing by Cuban painter, Salvador Corratgé. This beautiful and minimalistic composition was painted in white ink on brown cardstock and depicts two sets of curved lines. The piece is in excellent condition, signed ‘Corratgé’ in black ink on the bottom right corner.
Cuban painter Salvador Corratgé (1928- 2014) was born in Havana and became a founding member of Los Diez Pintores Concretos (the Ten Concrete Painters) group – abstractionists who broke away from Cuban figurative traditions. He studied at Aplicadas anexa a la Academia de San Alejandro from 1949-1950 and at the University of Havana from 1950- 1951.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $15,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Our Price: $6,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Category:||Contemporary Art/ Abstract Art
|Medium:||Ink on Pasteboard|
|Size/Dimensions:||12" (height) x 20" inches (width)|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||24" (height) x 31" inches (width)|
|Date of creation:||1970|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT