This lot is comprised of a collection of 10 uncirculated coins from the United States Mint. Each coin is pure 5 oz silver. They have been sealed in their original box and are in perfect condition. The coins are part of the America the Beautiful Collection of quarters depicting National Parks on the back.
This lot contains the entire 2010 collection, two coins from the 2013 collection, and three pieces from the 2014 collections. The exact coins in this lot are:
Yosemite, California 2010
Yellowstone, Wyoming 2010
Mount hood, Oregon 2010
Grand Canyon, Arizona 2010
Hot Springs, Arkansas 2010
Great Basin, Nevada 2013
Mount Rushmore, South Dakota 2013
Arches, Utah 2014
Great Smokey Mountains, Tennessee 2014
Shenandoah, Virginia 2014
Each coin comes in a plastic protective cover, a velvet lined case, an official certificate of authenticity, and specifications from the United States Mint and a protective paper sleeve for the box. Each coin will also come with a $500 Appraisal Value Certificate from APR 57 Gallery, making the appraised value of this lot $5,000. Some of the coins are being sold individually for upwards of $800. We are selling this collection at a fraction of the price.
Please look at the pictures carefully and make sure you love these beautiful coins. We went to great efforts to take high-resolution quality photos for you, the buyer, to decide the quality. The coin is guaranteed to be exactly as pictured in our very clear, detailed photographs. This incredible piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with a FREE $5,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal and Authenticity Certificate!
Order it before it is sold out! Thank you and please let us know if there are any other coins you are interested in purchasing.
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world.
Prices are subject to change as market fluctuates.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $2,795.00
At APR57, we offer the absolute best price in collectible Coins & Bullion! We have a vast collection of coins from all over the world, circulated and uncirculated, from virtually all years! We sell individual coins in all sizes as well as complete sets.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.