As one of the highest denominations of U.S. currency printed in American history, this higher-grade Series 1934-A $1000 bill is a trophy to display in any prized area of one's home, or in any serious currency collection. Needless to say, this is even more of a trophy piece due to the fact that the small-sized bill is surrounded by black and blue mattes covered by glass, framed by an exquisitely ornate 19.5" x 21" brown and black wooden frame. The framed glass itself that encases and protects the historic banknote is a 1/2" wide, 5 3/4" high, and is situated in the middle of the top half.
In spite of this $1000 bill's current status as legal tender, high denominations bills, which previously ranged from $500 denominations featuring former President William McKinley's portrait on the obverse, all the way to the $10,000 Federal Reserve Note featuring Salmon P. Chase, the sixth Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, were last printed in 1945, and were officially discontinued on July 14, 1969 in an effort to combat the use of cash in unlawful transactions related to the illegal drug trade, and to address concerns with regard to counterfeiting.
Note: This piece is in circulated condition.
Specifications of Piece
|Federal Reserve Bank||Bank of Chicago|
|Piece(s) of Full Set||1|
|Condition :||Circulated – High Grade|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $5,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.