Bartolomé Murillo Style, "Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane", Oil on Canvas - Appraisal Value: $300K
This mid-17th century Baroque painting depicts the biblical scene of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane and is attributed to Spanish Baroque artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo (1618–1682). From a distance, a group of people are slowly approaching to arrest him. The three figures in the bottom of the painting who are sleeping are his students Peter, James and John. This oil painting is typical of the baroque period - both in subject as well as in composition. The dark colors, the heavy use of brown and the lighting all create an atmosphere of awe and grandeur.
Bartolomé Esteban Murillo (1618–1682) was a Spanish painter known primarily for genre and religious paintings. He often drew realistic paintings of everyday life within his time. He was well known in Seville and was the best known Spanish painter outside of Spain. His combination of some naturalism and chiaroscuro reflected that of Francisco de Zurbarán.
The size of the artwork is approximately 26.75" in width and 35" inches in height. The art piece comes with a $300,000.00 insurance value.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $300,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $300,000.00
Our Price: $95,000.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||Bartolomé Esteban Murillo(Attr.)|
|Title:||Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane|
|Medium:||Oil on Canvas|
|Size of art work (without frame):||Approximately 35" x 26.75" inches|
|Date of creation:||17th century|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.