This is a Vintage Gold tone 53 mm "National Park" Chronograph with beautiful round open white enamel face with black hour markers and outer minutes/seconds. The piece has black Breguets hands for hours, black Arabic numerals for hours, and red Arabic numerals for minutes. The central chronograph feature has seconds with 1/5 second divisions, 30 minute register, and subsidiary seconds. The Gold tone open face pocket watch's triple case is in good condition, front and back lid snap on and off nice and tight. The bow is steady. The Movement marked “Brevete 359” and has what appears to be a dove with a leaf stamp. It works smoothly while running strong and keeps correct time. The Chronograph functions perfectly and the pusher operates smoothly. The watch has an image engraved on the back side.
Serial number: 87298
Case number: 1437298
Case Diameter: 53 mm (75 mm with bow)
Movement Diameter: 41 mm,
Thickness: 12 mm.
The watch comes with 2 years warranty and $13,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Style:||Chronograph, Pocket watch|
chronograph center seconds with 1/5sec. divisions,
30 minute register and subsidiary seconds
|Case Size:||53 mm|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Arabic numerals|
|Condition :||Good, consistent with age and use|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.